Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, and here is a list of items I have already or have been eyeing. I hope this list makes it easy to forward your significant other for ideas because God knows I’ll be showing it to my own husband!
- Popsocket Case: This inexpensive case is a great gift for popsocket lovers. Try this one for iPhone X and Xs.
- AirPods: If your lady doesn’t have these, I promise she would be ecstatic to get them! Add the AirPods Keychain Caseto your list whether you’re just now getting the AirPods, or she already has them, this cute carrying case comes in tons of colors and is extremely inexpensive at $6!
- Rose Glow & Get It: This extremely popular Tula brightening balm is every blogger’s number one used product. I’ve been dying to try it!
- Cross Sandals: These were on my Holiday Gift Guide recently, but I like them so much that I think they should be considered for Valentine’s Day.
- Knotted Shell Headband: Now you can get the $150 one from Lele Sadoughi or this one I found on Etsy that is significantly less expensive and directly supports the woman who makes them by hand!
- Naughty Brownies: The Sampler Boxes are the way to go here. I ordered a three pack for a friend of mine’s birthday and it was a HUGE hit. These brownies are fantastic, Oprah’s people have contacted them and they have been short listed twice for her favorite things! Junk N The Trunk is my favorite! Order by Tuesday 2/11 in order to have for Valentine’s Day! This is great for someone who doesn’t live near you too!
- Initial Stackable Rings: If you’ve followed me for a bit you know how much I love Rightly Royce’s jewelry and their story. Their stackable rings are so cute, and I wear mine every single day. They’re inexpensive and even more so with my code CATALINA that gets you 15% off.
- Blowdry Brush: This number 1 best seller is on sale for $36! Trust me, if your girl blow dries her hair, she needs this. It’s been tried and tested and LOVED by women with ALL hair types.
- Slim Can Koozies: If your lady is into Truly or White Claw or any type of skinny can drink she might be missing out on using koozies. These marble ones are a great addition to your stash for sure.
- Charging Planner: I saw these the other day at Office Depot and they caught my attention. An agenda that can wireless charge your phone is genius and a great gift for someone at the beginning of a new year.
- Nacre Watch: This watch has been named timeless, chic, expensive looking but not expensive, and one of the best accessories to own by trusted fashionistas like Cosmo, Vogue, and Popsugar. These beautiful timepieces come under $200 and in all sorts of colors and styles. Click the link to build your own to see! Use CATA20 for 20% off!
- Portable Charger: I am clearly obsessed with my phone and constantly run its battery down daily. Having a portable charger has saved my butt many a day. I think this would be a great little gift or addition to other gifts.