You know me, girl mama extraordinaire (haha, yeah right), and that means its time for prepping my little girls’ valentines day baskets. This year we will be at my mother in law’s house in Florida, so Amazon Prime is the way to go for most of my gifts. This guide is by no means everything that I am going to buy for my girls. I will be definitely getting the backpack as their “basket” so it’s also usable on our plane ride back from Florida. A lot of the things listed below are some of our favorite items and are tried and tested. I like to give gifts that are more than just candy and toys. Hope you like my list!
- Mini Backpack: This uber popular and trendy Fjallraven Kanken mini backpack for kids is on MAJOR sale from $109 to $22! Beautiful colors and a very practical gift and gift basket in our case!
- Magic Ink Coloring: We love these easy, one marker, coloring books. Ideal for car rides and air travel!
- Matching Game: My littlest loves to play memory in real life and on her iPod. This Princess Set and Disney Characters Set would be perfect for any little girl.
- Nail Polish Set: These non-toxic polishes are great for little nails. There are different color combination sets of three available.
- Grosgrain Headband Set: My girls have been getting bigger, and with it their taste has changed. Now they are really into headbands. I love how inexpensive and classic these are.
- Workbook Activities: Educational gifts are some of my favorite to give. My girls love to do “homework” which is what they call workbooks. I found these two for Pre K: Wipe Clean Tracing and Preschool Math. We also love using these Twistable Crayons when not using pencils.
- Disney Wet Brush: If you have little girls with hair, you know that this gift is as much for them as it is for you! Hair brushing isn’t easy, but Wet Brush makes it easier, the girls love their Frozen II ones I got them for Christmas.
- Valentine’s Childrens’ Books: I picked some of our favorites classics turned holiday books like: Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse!, Love from The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Peppa’s Valentine’s Day, and Llama Llama I Love You.
- Play Doh: This 10 pack of neon colors is great for the dough lovers in your life. We go through a lot of Play Doh in this house, between colors getting mixed (yes I am type A) and it drying out. Every once in a while I like gifting the girls some replacements.
- Melissa and Doug Sticker Play: Lots of fun sets like this 3 pack Girly Set and this single Riding Club book. Reusable books are great at home and on the go.
- Play Make Up: The girls have had this set since they were little bitty. It’s great because it looks real, but its not. Perfect for organized and clean pretend play!