Let me start by saying, if you have not been to a Hobby Lobby, PLEASE do yourself a favor and get to one ASAP. It is the best place for just about everything. Never ever pay full price, things go on sale weekly, and you can always use a 40% off coupon from their site. I always pull it up on my cellphone for easy access.
Now that that is out of the way , lets get to business. I go to Hobby Lobby about once a week. I actually do one of my best selling listings using their shirts. If you ever need true newborn size blanks, theirs are the very best. I then usually buy one thing for my house a week (🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️). Really I’d say 90% of my decor comes from there. Anyhow, we were there for a shirt run when I figured we are out, lets “Get Out” to Hobby Lobby for our friends who cannot.
Holidays are huge at HL, so I knew Valentine’s Day and Spring would be in full swing. They did not disappoint. This store isn’t supported by affiliate links, but I will make sure to list prices and direct links here anyhow.
- Moss & Vine Bunny $16
- Natural Vine Berry Bunny $20
- Ratan Bunny Wreath (DIY option not pictured) $8
- Easter Wreath Window Pane $24
- Moss Bunny Sitting $8
- Moss Bunny Standing $8
- Moss Bunnies Small $4
- Beaded Edge Three Tier Wood Tray $100 ($60 right now)
- Green and White Buffalo Check Rug $18
- Geometric Wood Pendant Light $90
- Black Metal Pendant $70
- Sphere Chicken Wire Pendant $70
- Geometric Wire Pendant $80
- Wood 42″ Farmhouse Sign $60 (on sale for $30)
- Lavender in Galvanized Tin $30 (on sale $15)
- Eucalyptus Arrangement 28″ $90 (on sale $45)
I could do a whole blog post on this storage section that comes out once a year in the Spring Shop. But here is my quick spiel, grab this Large Plastic Woven Basket $9 (on sale $6) for all your organization needs. So many colors! My favorites are the blush, mint, grey, black, navy, and white. But, there are tons of bright colors too if that’s your style!
Well that is it! Just wanted to quickly link my finds for you. Hope you’re having a great day 🙂